Thursday, January 3, 2008

Color

I just love the color in this photo. My family and I visited a very small town right on the border between Maryland and West Virginia. This church had this really cool castle-looking steeple. (I guess I would call it a steeple) The church itself was a plain, white building, but with this bright red structure above it. And of course, the sky was a brilliant fall blue.


And working on one of my photo goals for this year, I'm including a photo of myself, in my new favorite color.

I found a great idea in someone's Flickr, to create a set of photos with great color. (I'm sorry I can't remember who, it has been a long time). So here is a link to my own Color set.

Stacy at The Land of K.A. is hosting Theme Thursdays, please click over and see more interpretations of color.

No comments: